I had a dream just now that there was a deeper bass line to Flying Lotus’ “Getting There” and it sent chills to my core.
I had on headphones so the chills were almost like the chills I get from the warm/cool combination I feel when someone is licking in my ear.
And before I knew it I was dozing. On the bus stop. And I’d stopped breathing. In ecstasy. And then the music pulled me. Showed me that this cuntshitass bus hadn’t showed yet.
I hate this whore of a bus.
If typing in all caps is “yelling at someone”:
- Frankie and I scream at each other whenever we get sleepy at work.
- If this was real life we’d be deaf because not only is it all caps, but it’s size 72 font.
- can you imagine, calmly saying, “I’m sleepy” at the decibal of a firetruck?
- we wouldn’t get much nodding off done.
- bullets were completely unnecessary for this.