- i need to stop obsessing over hair bumps
- i watched an exercise video, looked in the mirror, felt the same.
- i watched it.
- gears spinning and burning
- cogs like copper
- aliens and boogie monsters played the roles of angels and seraphim
- my forearm is pressed against your windpipe and your back is against the wall and there’s a train storming by loudly outside my window and it’s raining quietly and before you can acknowledge the fact that you’re not breathing, you feel me unbuckle your trousers. the caboose got the place shaking.
- ^ what was that.
- between the mental gears spinning and these hairbumps….
- i’m convinced that there’s a significant amount of iron…
it’s too monday for all this.
Snap, Crackle, Pop.
That singer Dwele talked about it
he called it - - don’t wake the baby.
Snap, Crackle, Pop.
The sounds that I hear
The sounds of caps opening.
Caps opening lips fluttering
And I just want some rest.
But I got rice krispies down the hall.
Bowls of them
and the milk and mutha’fuckin honey that flows
Leaves feel goods in the bathroom sink
Residue in dress shoes
and festering smells leaking off
Bowls and bowls telling me… .
Why don’t we chill no more.
Because Rice Krispies are too busy being Cereal Killers.
I lay with Eyes wide shut
Mouths Closed parted
in the stillness…..
I hear footsteps by my quarters
As more milk is poured down his back
Of his dick…
And straight into the bowl of it
The sound of it
The gore of it
I’m fucking narcoleptic
With fits of insomnia
Because the infidelity of it all
Flesh on Flesh snapping
Moaning voices crackling
… and in the stillness of my room
Kellogg’s would need to consider re-marketing.
Cuz they ain’t got shit
On the way
Pulls out… .
©2007 Quillium C. Wordsmith
I wrote this poem about a former roommate and all the sounds I heard every time he had a date over. lol this was fun.
- i wish boogie was here to eat this pizza boli’s with me. it was last minute and a 2 hour trip in the rain but it would be nice to have him in my face eating this fucking pizza with me.
- my boyfriend, when i get one, will be perpetually frustrated with me. my mind will anger him. my heart will calm him. but overall he’ll be in turmoil about my thinkings. he’ll have to realize that all i think about is everything about us that never matters. so i can remind him of things he’ll never make a point to remember. i hate my mind.
- and then….
you don’t always have to prove or show that you’re not to be overpowered or dominated. why can’t you be held and lifted and taken care of every now and then? do you not like being dominated?
i’m not here to make you feel “weak” in any way. sometimes i just wanna kiss and sleep. the wrestling is fun. and the first time i emerged from your aggression, i walked around my apartment shirtless wearing my bruises proudly. secretly, but proudly.
sometimes i just want you to moan, let me tongue you down, and fall asleep with my face nestled between your thighs. without you being all cannibalistic.
- and you can kiss my entire ass and tell the entire world how far you were from staking a motherfucking claim.
- only two slices? yeah - only two slices of pizza.
- my cologne smells good.
- my apartment sounds cold and wet. despite the lighting.
- i’m cold.
- third slice….
and if i keep telling people i ain’t shit
watch what power is in this stubby ass fucking tongue.
- in retrospect, without acknowledging it, i realize i was the best me i could possibly be today while at work today. i was productive and i was proactive. and it was effortless.
- i don’t know what they’re doing with the hot water in this building but — CAROL!
- i love it when my friends come around.
- so we’re about to try this master of my domain challenge again. i have original photography on the line. but damn didn’t we bend them rules real good?
- if i was rich - i would take such good care of you.
- but i’m not.
- i walked past the suicidal rabbit today. we made eye contact and he mumbled something about being late as he scurried back into the valley of the brush.
- had to look up the definition of brush - — - i used it right.
- i’m completely sober but i still feel the need to mention that some[one] should take the liberty of sitting on my face.
- everything about the media makes me hate everything about the world.
i have to get liquor in this house.