- i need to stop obsessing over hair bumps
- i watched an exercise video, looked in the mirror, felt the same.
- i watched it.
- gears spinning and burning
- cogs like copper
- aliens and boogie monsters played the roles of angels and seraphim
- my forearm is pressed against your windpipe and your back is against the wall and there’s a train storming by loudly outside my window and it’s raining quietly and before you can acknowledge the fact that you’re not breathing, you feel me unbuckle your trousers. the caboose got the place shaking.
- ^ what was that.
- between the mental gears spinning and these hairbumps….
- i’m convinced that there’s a significant amount of iron…
it’s too monday for all this.
So here’s the past 90 days.
- What even is 50° anymore?
- a somber Christmas….
- a few frozen hearts….
- beautiful new friends…
- meticulous irritants…
- look at that bawwwwdy
- los angeles
- saint louis
- snow shoeing
- ice walks
- blackened bridges
- raw noses
and a soundtrack to go with the whole thing.
"i look upon ever day to be lost, in which i do not make a new acquaintance." Samuel Johnson
"everywhere is nowhere. when a person spends all his time in foreign travel, he ends by having many acquaintances, but no friends.
Jesus be a scale.
there’s something incredible about walking up to my door as the last movement of this piece quiets down to a meditative shuttup