- i hear children in the hallway of my apartment. i can’t believe how refreshing this sound is.
- i wanna cook breakfast but i don’t have any eggs. only breakfast meats and pancakes. i’m going to photograph something pretty - watch.
- the gnat population in my apartment has increased significantly.
#marchphotoaday Day 25: #Breakfast - monte cristo with ham, bacon, egg & cheese on French toast (dusted with powdered sugar, crusted with Kellogg’s corn flakes) (Taken with Instagram at The Cheesecake Factory)
BRINNER (Taken with instagram)
- 66 degrees
- When you make out aggressively while being pinned against a wall.
- Lines drawn in the sand, easy to stay away from
- Standing nude in the frame of my patio door.
- What morning breath?
- Twitter hashtags (#teamphonebone #morningwood #teambigdick)
- Gospel music, gospel music, gospel music…
- Slow dreams
- Routeless maps
- Dark chocolate against Neapolitan complexions
And I’m just trying to make myself a bowl of Cream of Wheat so I can enjoy it being 66 degrees in this abode of mine.
I wanna drink you down for breakfast
the way I do loose cream of wheat.
Take pleasure in feeling you ride down my throat
And find bliss in the remnants of you
That hang around my uvula
Giggle softly to myself as you curdle in my belly
And reincarnate into my soul
I wanna drink you down for breakfast.