Here’s a trip….I went to Atlanta and:
- Had some delicious at the Daquiri Factory
- Saw Nicole Page-Brooks at Blake’s in the Gayborhood
- Had the most refreshing “line-up” at 71 Barbers in the Lindbergh Community.
- Discovered Publix
- Had a laugh at the toll booth with a stranger
- Went to the Atlanta Jazz Festival
- Fell in love with the sounds and scents at Mood Music
- Heard a street musician doing his own thing
- Got good and tipsy at Einstein’s. Couldn’t even finish that strong island that Dennis made for me.
- Got clocked by the same dude twice in two different places on two different days.
And out of all of that….the only thing I took a picture of with Mars was my friend Mo picking out his accessories for the day.