- Went to the club last night for the first time in years. Also, for the first time while single. Got smashed by “punch” before leaving the house so couldn’t really enjoy the Tokyo tea that was passed my way.
- Drunk guy came alllllll the way in my space and attempted to greet me and tell me exactly how drunk he was. Between his accent and the alcohol, all he did was make me and the 5 people around me uncomfortable.
- I looked away. Nice arms though. Looked away and directly at the booty popping go-go boys against the elevated platforms. (if you look good at a distance…)
- I was asked to put my number in a guy’s phone. It all happened so fast, I declined. I shoulda danced with him though. It made me wanna go to the club again, but I did still feel way out of place. I felt old. And I felt weird. And I had that annoying buzz. (the kind where you aren’t drunk enough to giggle but not sober enough to drink more because you’re afraid you’ll hurl your soul over the next cologne doused military shirt that walks by).
- Now I’m sitting on my living room floor in my underwear, blogging, as if I don’t have a photo shoot to do in 30 minutes. 4 hours of sleep. And too much to do. I need a day and my day is coming.
I need breakfast.
And also a nut.