If typing in all caps is “yelling at someone”:
- Frankie and I scream at each other whenever we get sleepy at work.
- If this was real life we’d be deaf because not only is it all caps, but it’s size 72 font.
- can you imagine, calmly saying, “I’m sleepy” at the decibal of a firetruck?
- we wouldn’t get much nodding off done.
- bullets were completely unnecessary for this.
- there wasn’t a single inkling of blues today. now that’s some beautiful.
- i’m about to get everything ready for tomorrow morning, make a cup of tea, and read the rest of yet another book. (I’m on a roll).
- so remember how i said I drive in silence? well…i’ve suddenly found myself on this radio station that talks about nothing but friends with benefits and marriage.
- that $5 (and fifty fucking cents) footlong got me full.
- WTF (regarding the third bullet)
- i feel myself becoming internet popular (or something) which means I need to leave the internets all.the.way.alone.
Awww! You know the feelings are mutual. From iG to tumblr - there’s nothing like the sharing of great photography. I also encourage you to definitely check out:
Pretty sure my house will be just as minimal as the music I clean to after dealing with these blogs.